BANANAS (Berthing And NAvigatioN Aid System) is the most advanced Portable Pilot Unit (PPU) on the market because of its design, built-in sensors and performance. Developed by Cadden, this PPU system is used by Pilots to improve safety and precision when berthing and docking.
|NiMh Hot-Swappable Battery||Safe battery; no risk of explosion|
|Wireless Hyper Connectivity||Communication with AIS/VTS, Internet, GNSS, RTK stations, or tablets without any cables|
|Real Time Navigation Display||Navigation updates provided at double the rate compared to other PPU|
|GNSS RTK L1/L2 receiver||Precisely detect speed, position, motion and ROT|
|Light and easy to carry||Truly a portable unit made of 2 beacons|
|Navigation Software||Compatible with all currently available|
- Position Accuracy: RTK 1 cm; SBAS 0,5 m
- Heading: 0.02° (10 m baseline)
- Roll or Pitch: 0.04° (10 m baseline)
- Speed Detection: 1 cm/sec
- Rate of turn: <0.01°/min
- Autonomy: 6 hours each battery set
- NMEA Output Rate: 2 Hz
- Communication: Wireless (3G and 2.4 GHz), UHF, GSM, AIS/VTS
- Sensors: GNSS receiver, Gyroscope and Inertial
- Battery: NiMH
- Size and Weight: 30 x 12 cm, 2.7 Kg
Ready to order or want to know more?
To request pricing or general information, click on the Pricing button.