Work smarter, not harder! The A101 Smart Antenna offers an affordable, portable solution with professional level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS mapping, and other applications.
Focus on the job at hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, 60 cm accuracy, and an easy-to-see status indicator for power, GPS, and DGPS. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the A101 Smart Antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGPS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
- Especially fast start-up and signal reacquisition times
- Affordable solution for unparalleled: sub-meter performance with 60 cm accuracy, 95% of the time
- COAST stability during temporary differential signal outage
- Exclusive e-Dif® option where other differential signals are not practical
- Compatible with our exclusive L-Dif technology, for applications requiring accuracy under 20 cm
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options is ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Fast output rates of up to 20 times per second provide the best visual guidance and automated steering signals for all types of applications
- Radar-simulated pulse output to determine ground speed
- CAN and serial communication for compatibility with many devices and interfaces
- An LED that conveniently indicates when the unit has power, when it’s tracking GPS, and when it has a DGPS solution
- Easy mounting, using fixed or magnetic options
|Receiver type:||GPS L1|
|Signals received:||GPS L1CA/L1P, SBAS|
|Channels:||12 L1CA GPS, 12 L1P GPS, 3 SBAS or 3 additional L1CA GPS|
|Size (H x D):||10.4 x 14.5 cm (4.1 x 5.7 in)|
|Weight:||558 grams (|
- GIS mapping
- Other applications
The A101 Smart Antenna from Hemisphere is available from TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about this product, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.