Enjoy the simplified integration, flexible communication, and powerful, precise performance of the all-in-one H102™ GPS compass OEM board. The integrated Crescent® Vector™ II technology offers precise heading and positioning as well as heave, pitch and roll output.
The H102 integrates two GPS antennas, a CANBUS communications processor, a single axis gyro, tilt sensors and a power supply into a single module. The dual antennas allow for ease of integration into your application and provide 0.75 degree heading and 1.0 m position accuracy even while sitting stationary. The gyro and tilt sensor improve system performance and provide backup heading information if the GPS-based heading is temporarily lost. The integrated Crescent Vector II technology provides more accurate code phase measurement and improved multipath mitigation resulting in excellent accuracy and stability.
- Affordable solution delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than .75 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- All-in-one, smart antenna design ensures simple integration into finished product
- Fast heading and position output rates up to 20Hz
- NMEA 2000 certified
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal