Complete your work quickly and accurately with the R330™ GNSS Receiver! The R330 comes in a compact enclosure and provides accurate positioning using several differential correction methods such as RTK, L-Band DGNSS, Beacon, and SBAS.
Built on Hemisphere GNSS’ Eclipse platform, the R330 base unit is configured with L1, 10 Hz, SBAS, and raw data. The fully-upgraded unit can be optionally subscribed to L1/L2 GNSS, 20 Hz, RTK, L-Band, Beacon, and SBAS. Compatible GNSS antennas for the R330 are A21™, A31™, A42™, A43™, and A52™.
The new R330 GNSS receiver supports both Athena, Hemisphere’s new core GNSS engine, and Atlas, Hemisphere’s GNSS global corrections service delivered via L-band satellite and internet. Athena offers significant improvements in the areas of initialization time, robustness in very difficult operating environments, performance over long baselines, and performance under scintillation.
The new R330 GNSS receiver will outperform its predecessors and provides a user-friendly experience.
Features and Benefits
- Runs Athena™ core GNSS engine offering improved initialization times, robustness in difficult environments, performance over long baselines and under scintillation
- High-accuracy positioning in RTK, Beacon, and Atlas™ GNSS corrections via Atlas L-band and internet
- Fast update rate of up to 20 Hz providing the best guidance and machine control
- Uses standard USB flash drive for data logging
- Status LEDs and menu system make R330 easy to monitor and configure
|Receiver type:||GNSS multi-frequency RTK with carrier phase|
|Signals received:||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Atlas|
|Channels:||372, parallel tracking; 3 for SBAS|
|Operating Temperature:||-30°C to + 70°C (-22°F to + 158°F)|
|Size (L x W x H):||17.8 x 12.0 x 4.6 cm (7.0 x 4.7 x 1.8 in))|
|Weight:||645 grams (1.42 lbs)|
For more information on Hemisphere R330, download the data sheet on the right by the “Request Pricing” button, give us a call or email us.