The World’s Most Popular DGPS Beacon Module
Provide a reliable source of differential corrections with the SBX-4 Radiobeacon Board that augments a separate GPS receiver with free accuracy-improving correction data from networks of beacon stations located throughout the world.
With dual-channel architecture to ensure the best station is always being decoded, the SBX-4 delivers high performance reception and a wide range of functionality, includign the capability to be tuned to signal strength or station distance.
The SBX-4 outputs the industry standard RTCM SC-104 format accepted by differential-ready GPS receivers and can be also configured and monitored with NMEA 0183 protocol.
Key SBX-4 Advantages
- Certified IEC 61108-4 compliant
- Dual-channel design allows strongest signal or closest station tracking
- Dual serial ports accomodate separate RTCM and NMEA communications
- Patented ceramic filter blocks out-of-band signals, optimizing reception
- Low power consumption extends battery life
Power and lock LED’s permit visual verification of receiver status
- Reverse-compatibility ensures operation in existing SBX-2 and SBX-3 integrations
- Boot loader ensures firmware upgrade reliability
The SBX-4 DGPS Beacon Module from Hemisphere GNSS is available from TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about this OEM board, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.