Now with GLONASS, the IMO Wheelmarked Vector™ V103™ and V113™ GNSS compass series is known for its superb heading and positioning performance. With the addition of GLONASS, the V103 and V113 now provides a more robust solution in critical areas where sky blockage occurs.
The rugged IP69K design housing is sealed for the harshest environments. It incorporates fixed and pole mounting capability for both marine and land applications. The Vector V103 and V113 series is suitable for both dynamic positioning and professional marine surveys, as well as for machine control applications in agriculture, mining, construction, and other challenging applications.
The V103 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS/GLONASS positioning, while the V113 adds beacon capability.
- DGNSS corrections with SBAS or Beacon
- Mechanical enclosure with full IP69K rating
- Gyro and accelerometer hardware for improved performance
- Heading accuracy
- Positioning accuracy of
- Pitch and roll accuracies of < 1.0 RMS
- NMEA 0183 and 2000 compliant
- IMO certified as a transmit heading device
- Heave compensation
- High multipath rejection antennas for increased performance
- Simultaneous Pitch, Roll and Heave NMEA output
- RTK Optional