The XF3 is Hemisphere GNSS’ next-generation built-in professional grade GPS receiver. The rugged handheld includes a high-sensitivity GPS antenna and performs well in covered areas such as forests and urban areas, ensuring that continuous work in challenging environments can be continued.
The integrated 5 megapixel digital camera allows you to capture accurate pictures of the situation in the field for GIS data collection. The XF3 is compatible with high-capacity MicroSD cards, ensuring there is enough storage for large data and raster background maps. Integrated Bluetooth and wireless LAN capabilities enable the XF3 to connect to networks and other devices freely.
The XF3 is the perfect fit for field work.The rugged handheld is designed with a 3.7” industrial high contrast sunlight readable touchscreen display and is dust and waterproof up to IP65 standards.The two batteries last up to 12 hours and allow GPS data collection for a full working day without the need to recharge.
- Built-in GPS receiver – accuracy of 2.5m, provides a modestly priced integrative solution
- IP65 Certified – works in harsh conditions
- 5 megapixel built-in camera – for high quality images and videos
- Sunlight readable display – 3.7” TFT VGA industrial high contrast display
- Full communication set – USB, RS232 serial port, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 2.1 and TF card socket
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries – endurance of 12 hours (two batteries)
|Size (L x W x H):||179.5 mm x 91.2 mm x 31.5 mm (6.9 x 3.5 x 1.3 in)|
|Weight:||0.46 kg (1.0 lbs) – battery included|
|Display:||TFT colors, LED backlight with resolution: 480 x 640 VGA (3.7”)|
|Op temp:||-20C to +60C|
|Com:||USB: Mini waterproof USB Connector
Wireless: 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
Bluetooth: Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
Communication module: Internal 3G communication module
GMS Frequencies: EU Version: 900/1800 MHz and NA Version: 850/1900 MHz
Multimedia: Voice call and multimedia message
|Storage:||Internal Storage: 4 GB+256 MB
External Storage: TF extensible to 32 GB
If you would like to learn more about the XF3 data collector, please use the Request Pricing Form to contact us.