The A220™ and A221™ Smart Antennas offer versatile, portable solutions with centimeter-level accuracy powered by the Hemisphere GNSS Eclipse™ dual-frequency GPS receiver technology in rugged, all-in-one enclosures.
The durable enclosures house the receivers, antennas and optional radio modems, all in one package. They can be powered through various sources, making the A220 and A221 Smart Antennas ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make these RTK and OmniSTAR® HP/XP receivers compatible with almost any interface.
The A220 Smart Antenna is designed to be mounted on a variety of roving machines and vehicles for kinematic positioning and navigation applications. The A221 Smart Antenna, on the other hand, can be used as a portable base station mounted on a tripod or riser. Additionally, the A221 Smart Antenna has a full graphic display with menu selection keys, and can log data to a standard USB flash drive.
- Centimeter-level accuracy using Eclipse technology in a rugged, all-in-one enclosure
- High-precision positioning in RTK, OmniSTAR HP/XP and SBAS/DGPS modes
- Supports NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, binary, and USB for communication with external devices
- Compatible with RTK reference networks through RTCM v3 or CMR/CMR+ corrections
- SBAS satellite ranging technology increases the number of satellites in view for greater speed and reliability
- Internal radio bay supports Satel and Microhard