Provide a reliable source of free differential corrections with the MBX-4 Differential Beacon Receiver that augments a separate GPS receiver with free accuracy improving correction data from networks of beacon stations located throughout the world. With automatic dual-channel tracking, the MBX-4 ensures the best beacon station is always being decoded. Beacon stations are automatically tracked based on signal strength or station distance and can also be manually selected.
Hemisphere GPS’ MBX-4 has been optimized for high performance reception and proves reliable even in noisy environments. It outputs the industry standard RTCM SC-104 format accepted by differential-ready GPS receivers and can be configured and monitored with NMEA 0183 protocol. Hemisphere GPS’ MBX-4 receiver kit includes an integrated GPS and beacon antenna.
Features & Benefits
- Supplements GPS systems with free beacon differential corrections, capable of sub-meter accuracy (depending on GPS receiver quality)
- Dual-channel design allows strongest signal or closest station selection
- Integrated signal splitter outputs GPS signal from combined GPS / differential antenna
- Simple to monitor and confi gure through menu system and display
- Patented ceramic filter blocks out-of-band signals, optimizing reception
- Meets IEC 61108-4 operational and performance compliance