The Vector™ H328 is Hemisphere’s most advanced GNSS heading and positioning board. The H328 lets users develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a variety of complex and dynamic environments. By using dual antenna ports, the Vector™ H328 creates a series of additional capabilities for Eclipse™ Vector™ technology. Fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L-band, RTK-enabled heave, and precise timing are possible. Additionally, the H328’s low power consumption makes it ideal for a variety of applications.
- Multi-frequency position and dual-frequency heading support for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDoi, Galileo, QZSS, and L-band
- Fast RTK acquisition and reacquisition times
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- Highly accurate heading with long baselines
- Atlas® L-band is capable to 8 cm 95%
- Excellent coasting performance
- New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor offers reliable coverage during short GNSS outages
|Channels:||1525 to 1560 MHz|
|Size (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 10 mm|
|Antenna Connector:||MMCX, female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The Vector Eclipse H328 by Hemisphere GNSS is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.