Imagine if you could effortlessly take your office into the field with you. Now stop imagining, because the Mesa 2 by Juniper Systems allows you to do exactly that. This rugged and highly-customizable tablet runs Windows 10 with a powerful Intel® quad-core processor and clear high-definition graphics on a 7” capacitive touch screen. This tablet packs in all the power and functionality of your office’s desktop computer in a portable, lightweight package that’s built to withstand the harsh environments GNSS applications can bring with them.
This tablet comes in five basic configurations that blend features such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (all models), a GNSS receiver (all “Geo” models), 4G LTE modem (Geo Cell and Geo Cell BC), and a 1D/2D barcode scanner (Geo BC and Geo Cell BC). Other optional features of the Mesa 2 include expandable hard drive space, integrated RFID capability, additional battery power, and an upgraded GNSS receiver with an external antenna port.
- Includes the latest Windows operating system
- Perfect for applications in geomatics, military, industrial, agriculture, and more
- 8-10 hours of battery life plus optional expansion
- Rugged, dust- and water-proof housing
- Impact-resistant capacitive touchscreen works with gloves or stylus
- Optional features includes GNSS receiver, 4G LTE connectivity, 1D/2D barcode imager, integrated ultra-high frequency RFID, and more
|Processor:||Quad-core Intel® Atom™ Z3745|
|Operating System:||Windows 10|
|Hard Drive:||64 GB, 128 GB|
|Display:||178 mm backlit LCD|
|Standard Battery:||39 Whr lithium-ion|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz); 4G LTE (CELL Models)|
|GNSS Channels (GEO Models):||72|
|Cameras (GEO Models):||8 MP (rear); 2 MP (front)|
|Size (W x L x D):||137 mm x 215 mm x 35 mm|
|Weight:||680 g to 907 g|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C to 50°C|
The Mesa 2 by Juniper Systems is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.