The Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 is a sophisticated radio that uses Pacific Crest’s latest XDL modem technology. This rugged UHF receiver is flexible thanks to its light weight and backwards compatibility with other Pacific Crest products. It enables digital radio communications in 12.5 or 25 KHz channels between 403 and 473 MHz.
Thanks to its Bluetooth® wireless capabilities, the Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 can also be configured through a Bluetooth-enabled Android or PC device. In addition, the standard-issue LEMO port makes serial communications possible.
- Software-Derived Channel Bandwidth
- Compatible with both 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz radios
- 70 MHz Bandwidth Coverage for 403-473 MHz bands
- Rechargeable Internal Battery
- Up to 14 hours
- High Over-the-Air Link Rate
- High Environmental Capabilities
- Waterproof up to IP67
- Wide temperature range
- High tolerance of vibration
- Pocket-sized for easy portability
The Pacific Crest XDL Rover 2 is available through TerrisGPS. To learn more about this UHF receiver, please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing Form.