The Satlab SL600 is the ultimate on-the-pole intelligent GNSS System with 6G tracking, capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS, and SBAS simultaneously.
The Base/Rover RTK receiver provides great accuracy and is built on a LINUX-based operating system. The OS controls all hardware and communications for an error-free and easy-to-support solution. Just listen to Satlab SL600 – its voice prompts will notify you about any issues and recommend a solution. It always remembers what it has done before. Set up the parameters once and only once – power up the receiver and it is ready to measure!
All Satlab products are manufactured keeping the environment in mind. All electronics are RoHS-certified and Satlab takes full responsibility for recycling end-of-life products.
- 6G tracking with GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS, and SBAS
- 2W UHF, GSM, and Bluetooth communication ports
- 1 GB of internal memory and a micro SD card slot
- Automatic base station setup from a list of pre-de ned coordinates without controller, Base/Rover RTK over internet, Direct Rinex recording, voice in your local language, remote internet access to the receiver, and remote logged data downloads
- Exceptional battery life, with two high-capacity and hot-swappable Li-Ion battery packs that can provide up to 24 hours of uninterrupted operation
- Durable housing with proven plastic alloy (XENOY) technology that guarantees that very high or very low temperatures, impacts, heavy rains are no problem
- RTK: Horizontal 8 mm + 1 ppm, Vertical 15 mm + 1 ppm
- PP: Horizontal 2.5 mm + 1 ppm, Vertical 5 mm + 1 ppm
- RTK Init: < 10 s
- Confidence Level : 99.9 %
If you would like to learn more about the Satlab SL600 GNSS receiver, please use the Request Pricing Form to contact us.