The Swift Navigation Piksi Multi GNSS Module is a multi-band, multi-constellation, centimeter-accurate RTK GNSS receiver. Featuring support for GPS L1/L2, it’s also hardware-ready for GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, QZSS L1/L2, and SBAS.
The Piksi Multi provides low-cost accuracy to the centimeter. Its multi-band, fast convergence times are measured in seconds, not minutes. Access to multiple satellite constellations improves availability, reliability, and range between the base and rover. With Piksi Multi, you’ll benefit from faster system start times and reacquisition. Both are critical to robotic systems and many other applications.
- Dual Frequency RTK GPS L1/L2
- Hardware-ready GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, Qzss L1/L2, SBAS
- Centimeter-accurate positioning
- Up to 20 Hz Solution Rate
- Advanced MEMS Oscillator Technology
- On-board MEMS IMU and Magnetometer
- Flexible Interfaces Including UART, Ethernet, CAN and USB
- External Clock Input
- 32 User-definable GPIO Pins for Customization
- Open platform featuring powerful FPGA & dual core processor
- Small form factor compatible with common GNSS modules
- Breakthrough price of $595
- Fast RTK convergence times measured in seconds, not minutes
- Easy Integration into a Variety of Applications
- Future-Proof Hardware with In-Field Software Upgrades
- Onboard Linux Allows Flexibility
- Designed for rapid prototyping and ease of use
For more details and pricing information on the Piksi, please download the datasheet found on this page.
If you would like to learn more about the Swift Navigation Piksi Multi GNSS Module and what it can do for you, please don’t hesitate to request pricing information.