The incredibly compact yet powerful TW1430 by Tallysman builds on the previous TW1421, but with a higher gain to meet more rigorous demands. This high-gain embedded GNSS antenna covers the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WASS, EGNOS, and MSAS) band of frequencies with Accutenna™ technology. Accutenna™ provides superior precision and accuracy by employing a dual-feed antenna to create powerful multipath rejection.
Because its compact frame is loaded with features—including a dual-feed patch element, two-stage LNA, and a midsection SAW—the TW1430 is perfect for any application where the need for accuracy is matched by the need for convenience in size, such as military, security, police, public safety, asset and fleet management, avionics, and more.
- Tallysman’s signature Accutenna™ Technology covers GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS bands
- Low-Noise Amplification (less than 1.25 dB) creates ideal signal-to-noise ratio
- Incredible out-of-band and multipath signal rejection
- Compact form factor perfect for security, police, and fleet management applications
- Optimized to pair well with receivers requiring high gain
|1 dB Bandwidth:||31 MHz|
|Frequency Band:||1574 MHz to 1606 MHz|
|Antenna Gain:||4.5 dBic|
|Axial Ratio:||<1.5 dB @zenith, ≤3.0dB max|
|Size (D × W):||35 mm × 7.25 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The TW1430 is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.