The TW2706/TW2708 uses Tallysman’s patented Accutenna™ technology, covering the 1557 to 1606 MHz frequency band. With superior multipath signal rejection, the TW2706/TW2708 is ideal for precision military, industrial and agricultural OEM applications, providing a truly circular response. The TW2708 offers a tight pre-filter to protect from saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals, and both antennas has a wide selection of connectors and custom cable lengths available.
Other features of the TW2706/TW2708 include a dual-feed wideband patch element (one LNA per feed), a high-rejection SAW filter and a final output gain stage.
- Tallysman’s Accutenna™ technology covers B1/E1/G1 frequencies
- LNA (≤1 dB) provides excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- High gain (28 dBtyp.) increases accuracy
- Low current (15 mA typ.) and wide voltage input range (2.5 to 16 VDC) boosts efficiency
- Temperature compensating LNAs assure consistent performance in all operating temperatures
|Antenna Gain (with 100mm ground plane):||4.75 dBic|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1557 MHz-1606 MHz|
|Axial Ratio:||≤ 3 dB|
|Size (D x H):||56 mm x 7.8 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The TW2706/TW2708 is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.