TheTW3970E is an Accutenna® technology antenna providing triple band GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G5, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5 plus L-band correction services coverage and is especially designed for precision triple frequency positioning. The TW3970E provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Triple Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization Features
- Accutenna® Technology
- Very low Noise Preamp < 2dB
- Axial ratio: <2dB
- Tight phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 35 dB typical
- Low current: 20 mA typical
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for Triple band RTK applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Consistent response in all operating
The TW3970E is also available with 28dB gain with a part number of TW3965. A 100mm ground plane is recommended.
The TW3970E is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.