Tallysman VeraPhase 6000 (a.k.a. VP6000) is a compact and cost-effective GNSS antenna that has the power to compete with its more expensive and bulkier counterparts with ease. It’s a multi-GNSS antenna that comes in three basic pre-configurations to better meet your needs. These include:
- VP6000B, including the standard flat radome design and a 35 dB amplifier that’s low-noise and high-gain;
- VP6000S, which is identical to the above except for the addition of a protective bumper for field use; and
- VP6000R, which has a 50-dB low-noise amplifier and is enclosed in a conical radome to shed ice and snow as it builds up.
Each variation also boasts exceptional axial ratio performance across multiple GNSS constellations. The VP6000 is capable of receiving high-gain signals from the Low GNSS, High GNSS, and L-band correction signal bands, while keeping the noise profile low.
- High gain across full GNSS spectrum
- Perfectly suited for high-precision, RTK, and PPP systems
- Excellent precision, multipath rejection, and SNR
- Less than 1 mm phase centre variation
- Compatible with custom OEM equipment
|Gain:||5 dBic to 7 dBic|
|Bands:||1164-1300 MHz, 1559-1610 MHz, 1525-1559 MHz|
|Attachment Method:||5/8″x11 TPI female|
|Size (H x W):||136.4 mm x 157 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The Tallysman VeraPhase 6000 series of antennas are available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.