The TW2105 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade, embedded GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for industrial, agricultural and military precision positioning and timing applications.
The TW2105 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. It provides ± 10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW2105 comes in a compact circular form factor with a built-in 50 mm diameter ground plane and with a 15 cm RG174 cable.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Small form factor
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- RoHS compliant