The TW2400 is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2400 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2400 is housed in a compact, industrial grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, and comes with 5 metres of cable.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 3.0 to 12 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant