The TW2405 is a professional grade embedded GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military OEM applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal ejection.
The TW2405 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2405 comes in a compact circular form factor with a built-in 50 mm diameter ground plane, and a 15 cm RG174 cable.
The TW2407 includes a tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: 3.0 to 10 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant