The TW3430 is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision timing applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3430 features a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW3430 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof dome shaped enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Mission Critical GPS+GLONASS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 25 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 5.5 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant