The TW5310 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade integrated GPS smart antenna/receiver.
It features the STMicroelectronics STA8058 Teseo™ WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS enabled GPS receiver IC, a high performance low noise amplifier stage, a tight out-of-band SAW filter to reject interference, and a perfectly tuned antenna element for maximum GPS signal reception, even in dense urban-canyon environments where multipath interference is prevalent.
The TW5310 is housed in an industrial grade weatherproof IP67 enclosure for 19mm diameter (¾”) thru-hole mount or mast mount installations and comes with NMEA 0183 standard output via a
RS232/DB9 M interface.
- Professional & Mission Critical GPS
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Industrial & Wireless Timing
- Network Stratum 1 Time Source
- 1 pulse per second source / 50 ns accuracy
- UTC synchronized precise time-base
- GPS output: NMEA 0183
- RS232 interface / DB9 M connector
- Industrial grade waterproof IP67 enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
- Integrated GPS receiver, GPS antenna, LNA & SAW filter in one
- STMicroelectronics STA8058 Teseo™ GPS L1 Receiver IC
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS enabled
- Very high Carrier to Noise Ratio (C/No)