The Eclipse P328 OEM board delivers unparalleled positioning performance and reliability, thanks to the multi-frequency and multi-GNSS RTK and on-board Atlas L-Band. The Eclipse P328 is a robust and reliable with applications in surveying, mapping, and machine control. These modules can simultaneously track all satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS.
The Eclipse P328 is mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with numerous modules from other manufacturers. By leveraging an industry standard form factor, the P328 board also facilitates easy migration.
- GNSS multi-frequency RTK with carrier phase
- Long-range RTK baselines (up to 50 km) with fast acquisition times
- 50 Hz with firmware upgrade
- Compatible with CMR, CMR+, ROX, RTCM and Hemisphere GNSS proprietary
- Serial, USB, Ethernet, and CAN support for ease of use and integration
- Serial ports include 3 full-duplex (1 3.3 V CMOS, 1 3.3 V CMOS with flow control, 1 RS-232 with flow control), 1 USB device (OTG with future FW upgrade), Ethernet 10//100Mbps, 2 CAN (NMEA2000, ISO-11783)
|Receiver type:||GPS L1CA/L1P/L1C/L2P/L2C/L5, GLONASS G1/G2, P1/P2, Beidou B1/B2/B3, Galileo E1 BC/E5a/E5b, QZSS L1CA/L2C/L5/L1C|
|Power/Data connector:||24-pin male header, 2 mm pitch
16-pin male header, 2 mm pitch
|Antenna Connector:||MCX, female, straight|
|Size (L x W x H):||100 L x 60 W x 10 H mm|
The Eclipse P328 OEM board from Hemisphere is available from TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about this product, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.