The Hemisphere GNSS V102 uses SBAS for differential GPS positioning allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GNSS’ Crescent® Vector OEM technology and two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna – measuring less than half-meter length – mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the V102 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
Features and Benefits
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in amazingly small form factor
- Extremely quick time-to-first-fix
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast startup times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GNSS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal