The Vector VS330 GNSS from Hemisphere GNSS is a multi-frequency, multi-constellation, and Athena™ RTK, Atlas™ L-band, Beacon
and SBAS capable receiver. The receiver employs Hemisphere’s advanced Eclipse Vector technology and delivers precise and reliable RTK performance for marine, dynamic positioning, and land applications.
The Vector VS330 receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately and with a user-determined separation to meet the desired heading accuracy for heave, pitch, and roll.
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas™ L-band, Beacon and SBAS capable
- Automatic antenna baseline survey
- Maintain heading and position lock when more of the sky is blocked
- Runs Athena core GNSS engine offering improved initialization times, robustness in difficult environments, performance over long baselines and under scintillation
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up 50 m
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading up
|Receiver type:||Vector GNSS L1/L2 RTK|
|Signals received:||GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, SBAS, Atlas, Beacon|
|Size (L x W x H):||202 x 120 x 75 mm (8.0 x 4.7 x 3.0 in)|
|Weight:||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)|
|Connectors:||Power: 9-pin ODU (metal, circular)|
|Power/Data:||2-pin ODU (metal, circular)|
|Operating temperature:||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to + 158°F)|
|Communication:||RS232 (full duplex) x 2, RS-422 (full duplex) x 1, USB x 1|
The Vector VS330 receiver uses the Eclipse Vector technology to deliver reliable and accurate positioning. It can be ordered from TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about the VS330, please use the Request Pricing Form to contact us.