The A222 GNSS Smart Antenna offers an affordable, portable solution with professional-level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS, mapping, and other applications.
The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the A222 smart antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-Serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
- Scalable accuracy within a single product for different use cases
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options make it ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Exclusive Atlas® L-band corrections available when other differential signals are not practical
- Signals: GPS and GLONASS dual frequency
- Positioning Accuracy (RMS): RTK 8 mm + 1 ppm; L-Band 0.08 m; SBAS 0.3 m; Autonomous 1.2 m
- Update rate: 10 Hz standard, 20 Hz optional
- Timing (1 PPS) Accuracy: 20 ns
- Serial Ports: 2 full-duplex RS-232 CAN
- Baud Rates: 4800-115200
- Correction I/O Protocol: Hemisphere GNSS proprietary, RTCM v2.3, v3
- Data I/O Protocol: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Hemisphere GNSS binary
- Size and Weight: 15.8 x 15.8 x 7.9 cm, 1.5 Kg
Check out how Hemisphere Smart Antenna can easily be setup: