Measuring 41 mm by 71 mm, the Hemisphere GPS miniEclipse P300/P301 Compact OEM Module takes Hemisphere GPS’ latest Eclipse™ technology and shrinks it into a tiny package. miniEclipse modules are offered in two common industry form factors: the miniEclipse P300 is a drop-in replacement for Hemisphere GPS’ Crescent® P100™ and miniEclipse P200™ modules, while the miniEclipse P301 has a mechanical design compatible with the OEMV® receivers of NovAtel, Inc. The reliable positioning performance of miniEclipse P300 and P301 is further enhanced through Eclipse RTK and COAST™ DGPS technology.
The miniEclipse™ offers integrators unprecedented performance for applications where size and space are critical for your application. Using Hemisphere GPS’ patented SureTrack™ technology, superb RTK, low power consumption, and fast output rates make it an ideal solution for your application. The new miniEclipse offers scalability and expandability from L1 GPS through to L1/L2 GNSS. With advanced multipath mitigation techniques, this feature rich multi-frequency GNSS module will provide a cost effective product compatible with other GNSS products.
- Robust RTK with SureTrack technology
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Compatible with other RTK sources including Hemisphere GPS’ ROX Format, RTCM v3, CMR, CMR+
- COAST technology maintains differentially-corrected
positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible
with our Crescent line of boards
- Low power consumption provides an excellent
solution for portable GNSS applications