The μINS is a precision miniature GPS-aided Inertial Navigation System (GPS-INS). It fuses MEMs gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometric pressure, and GPS sensors to provide optimal estimation of attitude/orientation, velocity, and position. Sensor calibration, standard on all units, minimizes the unwanted effects of manufacturer variation while maximizing sensor performance.
Applications include: Drone Navigation; Unmanned Vehicle Payloads; Stabilized Platforms; Antenna and Camera Pointing; First Responder and Personnel Tracking; Pedestrian and Auto Outdoor/Indoor Navigation; Health, Fitness, and Sport Monitors; Hand-held devices; Robotics and Ground Vehicles; and Maritime applications.
- Up to 1KHz IMU Update Rate
- Attitude (Roll, Pitch, Yaw, Quaternion, DCM), Velocity, and Position (LLA, NED) GPS UTC Time Synchronized
- IMU with Comprehensive Calibration for Bias, Scale Factor, and Cross-Axis Alignment
- Coning & Sculling Integrals (Δ theta, Δ velocity)
- Barometric Pressure and u-Blox L1 GPS Receiver
- -40°C to 85°C Temperature Compensation
- Configurable Binary and NMEA Protocol Output
- Fast Integration using SDK and Demo example
- Miniature Surface Mount Package:
- 15.6 x 12.5 x 6.3 mm and 2 grams
- Data Logging using SDK library or PC Software
- EVB-1 Semi-Rugged Case:
- 40 x 33.2 x 15.8 mm and 19 grams
- User Controllable I/O: 9 GPIO, 5 Servo Outputs, 1 PPM (8 Ch Servo) Output, 4 Analog Inputs