The ADL RXO Ultra High Frequency radio module by Pacific Crest supports unidirectional communication (receive-only). It is perfect for devices that need a low power low power unidirectional communication link.
This radio module utilizes the company’s Advanced Data Link (ADL) technology and has coverage of 40MHZ bandwidth. In addition, the ADL RXO is compatible with current products by manufacturers such as Pacific Crest, Trimble, and many others.
Furthermore, the ADL RXO radio module supports multiple protocols, including most industry-standard GNSS protocols. It also supports corrections for multi-GNSS receivers.
- Employ Advanced Data Link technology by Pacific Crest
- Low power and unidirectional communication
- Compatible with legacy products
- Support a wide range of operating temperatures
- 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers
- Compatible with multiple protocols
- Certified for use in Australia, North America, and Europe
|Size (L x W x H):||7.6 cm x 5.6 cm x 1.1 cm|
|Mount:||0.125” diameter holes|
|Operating temperature:||-40 Degree Celcius to +85 Degree Celcius|
|Link rate:||4800 bps to 19,200 bps (GMSK)
9600 bps to 19,200 bps (4FSK)
The ADL RXO from Pacific Crest is available through TransiTiva. If you would like more information about this radio module, please submit an inquiry by filling out the Request Pricing form.