The Ekinox product range comprises a series of high-accuracy inertial systems, designed for robust, maintenance-free, and cost-effective tactical-grade MEMS. Thanks to its high-end MEMS sensors, advanced calibration procedure, and powerful algorithm design, Ekinox is capable of achieving 0.05° attitude accuracy.
You can’t go wrong with the maintenance- and ITAR-free Ekinox series. Designed to stand up to harsh environments and calibrated for temperatures as low as -40° Celsius and as high as 75° Celsius, Exinox is unmatched in high-vibration conditions thanks to its robust IP68 enclosure.
Applications include mid- and large-sized UAV, avionics, LIDAR, gyro-stabilized camera, flight data recorders, car motion, unmanned ground vehicles, cameras and 3D scanners, SATCOM antennae, machine control, hydrography, motion monitoring, and offshore and subsea uses.
- Roll/Pitch 0.05° GNSS aiding; 0.02° RTK aiding; 0.015° post-processing
- 0.1° Dual Antenna GPS (baseline < 2 m)
- 0.05° Dual Antenna GPS (baseline <4 m)
- 0.03° Post-Processing
- GNSS Positioning
- Single point L1/L2 1.2 m
- SBAS 0.6 m
- DGPS 0.4 m
- RTK 0.02 m
- RTK 30s Outage 3 m (Marine conditions)
- Post-processing 0.02 m
- Velocity Aided Positioning
- Odometer < 0.1% TD (depends on odometer performance)
- DVL < 0.2% TD (depends on DVL performance)
- Real-time 5 cm or 5% whichever is greater, velocity aided
- Wave period 0 to 25 s auto-adjusting
- Delayed 2.5 cm or 2.5% whichever is greater, velocity aided
- Wave period 0 to 50 s
- Up to 4 connected devices
- Survey-grade GNSS receiver (Ekinox-N/D)
- 8 GB data logger
- IP68 enclosure
- Web interface & Ethernet
- 200 Hz output rate
Discover how Ekinox performed in a variety of automotive situations, including GPS outages, urban canyons, maintaining excellent position accuracy and measurements throughout: Exinox Test Results
Ekinox models ship with a quick start guide and their own calibration report. Every product includes a set of software tools, such as the sbgCenter application, API C libraries with code examples, and more. Every Exinox model comes in a robust and waterproof transport case that’s also fitted to contain other ordered items, including cables and GNSS antennas.
The SBG intuitive embedded web interface makes configuration easy, alloying quick display and adjustment of all parameters. The sbgCenter offers all the tools for real-time visualization (200 Hz) and replay of the records stored in the internal data logger.