The TW2106/TW2108 is an innovative solution using Tallysman’s patented Accutenna™ technology in an embedded GPS L1 antenna ideal for industrial, military, and agricultural precision positioning and timing applications. With a drilled holes and a larger PCD than the TW2105, it is more securely mounted. In addition to providing superior multipath signal rejection, the TW2106/TW2108 offers a uniquely circular response for 1565 to 1585 MHz frequency bands.
Ideal for OEM applications, the TW2108’s pre-filter provides protection from near frequencies.
- Tallysman’s Accutenna™ technology for superior multipath signal rejection
- Highest accuracy GPS L1 OEM antenna in its size range
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio with high rejection SAW filter
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Temperature-compensating LNAs assure consistent performance in all operating temperatures
|Antenna Gain (with 100mm ground plane):||4.25 dBic|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1575 MHz-10 MHz|
|Axial Ratio:||≤ 3 dB|
|Size (D x H):||56 mm x 7.8 mm|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The TW2106/TW2108 is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.