VeraPhase® 6200 Antenna – High Precision Dual Band GNSS Antenna
- L1/L2, G1/G2, B1/B2, E1, plus L-band frequencies
The patented VeraPhase® technology rivals and surpasses the performance of choke ring technology, all in a lighter, smaller, and more economical package that requires less power.
- RTK / PPP systems
- High Precision GNSS systems
- Customs OEM products
- Axial ratio: 2 dB max from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated L1/L2 receivers RTK or other OEM system.
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multi-path rejection
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
|Antenna Gain:||5 dBic to 7 dBic (all frequency bands)|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1195 – 1254 MHz plus 1525 – 1559 MHz|
|Axial Ratio (over full bandwidth):||≤ 0.5 dB at zenith, 2 dB max at horizon|
|Phase Center Variation:||± 1.5 mm across all frequencies|
|Size (D x H ):||167 mm x 124.5 mm – see datasheet for details|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The VP6200 antenna is capable of receiving GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1, and L-band (1195 – 1254MHz plus 1525-1610MHz). It has consistent performance (gain, axial ratio, PCV, and PCO) across the full bandwidth of the antenna. It provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <2 dB at horizon), and an exceptional front-to-back ratio, high efficiency (>70%), a tight PCV, and near constant PCO for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VeraPhase® 6200 Antenna is available through TransiTiva. For further information, or to discuss order options, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.