VeraPhase® 6300 Antenna – High Precision Triple Band GNSS Antenna
L1/L2/L5, G1/G2/G3, B1/B2, E1/E5a+b
The VP6300 antenna is capable of receiving GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, BeiDou B1/B2, and Galileo E1/E5a+b (11674 – 1254MHz plus 1559-1610MHz). The patented VeraPhase® technology rivals, and in many aspects, surpasses the performance of choke ring technology but is lighter, smaller, more economical, and requires less power.
- RTK / PPP systems
- High Precision GNSS systems
- Customs OEM products
- Axial ratio: 2 dB max from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated L1/L2 receivers RTK or other OEM system.
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multi-path rejection
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
|Antenna Gain:||5 dBic to 7 dBic (all frequency bands)|
|Frequency Bandwidth:||1164 – 1254 MHz plus 1559 – 1610 MHz|
|Axial Ratio (over full bandwidth):||≤ 0.5 dB at zenith, 2 dB max at horizon|
|Phase Center Variation:||± 1.5 mm across all frequencies|
|Size (D x H ):||167 mm x 124.5 mm – see datasheet for details|
|Operating temperature:||-40°C to 85°C|
The VeraPhase® 6300 has consistent performance (gain, axial ratio, PCV, and PCO) across the full bandwidth of the antenna. The antenna provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all received frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <2 dB at horizon). It provides exceptional front to back ratios, high efficiency (>70%), a tight PCV (± 1.5 mm), and near constant PCO for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VeraPhase® 6300 Antenna is available through TransiTiva. If you would like to learn more about it, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.