The TW3400/TW3402 is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3400/TW3402 features a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW3402 has an additional tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3400/TW3402 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB over full bandwidth
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 3 to 12 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent circular polarization
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant