The TW2410 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2410 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2410 is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, and comes with a bulkhead SMA female connector or with 5 metres of cable and a wide range of connector.
The TW2412 has an additional tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW2410/TW2412 are housed in compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housings. The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface. They are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 25 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 5.5 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant